Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chirp: Using Sound to Communicate!

Chirp was shared on Twitter and it is an amazing tool!

After reading this tweet, I immediately uploaded the app on my Iphone and Ipad, and tried it! I chose a picture from my camera roll on my Ipad, and "chirped" it to my Iphone. Easy breezy.:)
You have many options. You can take a picture, add from Camera Roll, add a note, or add a link.
 I then used the experiment in the video below, and it worked.
 Yeah, this is cool!
Teachers, I know you will find lots of great uses for this tool! Please leave any ideas below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Canva: A Presentation Tool for All!

The first thing I want to say is that educators can get a FREE subscription . It is rare that educators get anything for free, especially an...