Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Edshelf: A Virtual App Shelf!

Apps, apps, and more apps! Here are some apps I use, or intend to use , in my classroom. Learned about Edshelf from my tech workshop presented by John Kuglin. 

Edshelf not only lets you choose which apps you like, but it also suggests the latest , and best, apps out there. You can read reviews, see how many people are using it, or write a review of your own! Here is a collection I created in 5 minutes!




Of course it can be shared using the latest in social media. And,  if you update your shelf, it updates the shelf wherever you have posted or embedded it. (I think the term is flow-through)Try some you may like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Canva: A Presentation Tool for All!

The first thing I want to say is that educators can get a FREE subscription . It is rare that educators get anything for free, especially an...